Tuesday, March 21, 2017

You Know What's Hard....



I've been self-published for a little over a month now and while I could complain about a lack of sales and reviews, I won't. I love the fact that I even got it out there, it's the very first step towards what I want to do in life. Yet what I'm finding to be hard is the next step, my next project, my next move, my next anything!

I'm kind of at a stand still, I have my main novel that I'm working on and a mystery series that I'm plotting out, but I feel if I want to be a full-time author, I need to be taking more steps than just sitting down and writing every night.

I guess I feel that I should be bringing more to the table if I really want to make my dreams come true. So I started looking into audio books, online retail, and making a Youtube channel. I started looking up more ways to get myself out there, to find the people that want to read what I'm putting out.

What's hard is knowing you meant to be something and not fully understanding how to go about it. There are too many different avenues to go down, so I'm deciding here and now.

I'm gonna say fuck it and write....I'll figure the rest out as I go.

But I do want to do a YouTube channel, something horror based......

Someday

~Sylvester

P.S: Check Out My Book Trailer! I think I did a pretty good job for my first time.



No comments:

Post a Comment