Monday, January 22, 2018

Planet Dead 2

It's Finally Here!


It's only been a year since I started this self publishing journey but here I am with 7 books out and two down in my current series. Sometimes with the marketing and all the work that goes into the book after it's written I forget to take the time to enjoy the fact that I'm living my dream. I'm doing what I've always said I wanted to do. 

So this is me taking the time to ignore the sales, the bills, and the stress. You did it! You set out to tell a story, to build a whole new world and people are loving it, some people hate it, but some people hate Entourage and that was HBO gold! So just keep pushing forward.

Okay now that the peep talk is done!


I got a few plans for the future:
  • I'm looking into doing a YouTube channel.
  • I'm starting a media company, based around helping authors on a budget.
  • I'm putting together The Realm, which is gonna be a 3 book YA Fantasy released this year.
  • Working on some Planet Dead tie-ins.
  • Trying to make it through another day.

Thanks To Everyone That Has Pushed Me Forward This Year. You Guys Are The Real MVPs!




No comments:

Post a Comment