Saturday, March 24, 2018

23 Questions With Sue From The Planet Dead Series


🧟‍♀️What is your favorite food?
πŸ€” It’s a toss up between Italian & Tacos. If I got the cash it’s Italian but I’ll take both if you got it.
🧟‍♀️Do you like to travel?
I’ve always wanted to travel and see different places. I never left Georgia before. I guess in a sick way, I got what I wanted.
🧟‍♀️What are you reading/watching?
I miss reading. I used to read two books a month, YA mostly. Now I just read what I can get my hands on...Tonight it’s the label of this vodka bottle.
🧟‍♀️What is your favorite drink?
Peter would say it’s anything with alcohol but I miss sweet tea πŸ˜ the alcohol is more like medicine these days.
🧟‍♀️Do you have any pets?
I had a goldfish once, but he died. So, I got another and he died and so on and so on. So I decided for all fish kind, I would just get a plant....it died πŸ€·πŸΌ‍♀️
🧟‍♀️What do you want to be when you grow up?
I wanted to be an anthropologist but now anything not dealing with death is good with me.
🧟‍♀️What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I’m...I can...I don’t know, I’m not my biggest fan these days.

Click This Image To Buy A Fearless Poster & Support The Autism Walk


🧟‍♀️What is the most recent dream you have had that is still on your mind?
I keep watching the building go up in flames while I’m hovering above it and hearing Jordan crying “Mama”
🧟‍♀️What’s in your fridge right now?
It’s pretty cool, we have a ton of MREs and there’s a garden on site. I’m never hungry 
🧟‍♀️What are you most proud of?
This is like that favorite question. Okay, less emo this time Sue. I guess being alive? I didn’t think I’d make it this far when the world ended.
🧟‍♀️What risks do you think are worth taking?
None! Just playing, if it’s between life and death and a risk is gonna keep you stay alive then you better take that bedsheet and toss your ass out that window. Oh, and always befriend the crazy woman with the shotgun.
🧟‍♀️What are you truly passionate about?
I wanted to have a family. Mine was kind of shitty. So, I always told myself when I had a family they would be ten times better but that dream is done with I guess.
🧟‍♀️What is the best advice you’ve ever received? The worst?
Best: Cry tomorrow, Fight today.
Worst: Don’t let people get too close to you.
Click This Image To Learn More About Planet Dead


🧟‍♀️What is the best advice you have ever given? What about the worst?
I’m not sure I give much advice. All my thoughts seem to get me in trouble πŸ˜‚
🧟‍♀️If you could learn any animal language, what would it be? Why?
πŸ€” I would learn how to talk to fish...then maybe I could keep one alive long enough to call a pet.
🧟‍♀️What’s the weirdest thing in your purse/wallet right now?
I don’t have a purse but I got an old pop tart wrapper.
🧟‍♀️Tell me your funniest joke.
Why is six scared of seven? Because seven is a zombie! Run Six Run! πŸ˜‚
🧟‍♀️If you could start a cult, what would it be? And what would it be called?
Could I start a good cult? Like one filled with nice people? I’d call it the Sunshine Kingdom...No one dies in the sunshine kingdom and there are no zombies. Haha I guess that’s just Never Never Land
🧟‍♀️What can you cook?
Anything that Uber eats can deliver
🧟‍♀️Could you survive in the wilderness?
Alone...Hell no!
🧟‍♀️How many apps are in your phone right now?
Please let’s not talk about my phone πŸ˜­
🧟‍♀️Which artists do you think are overrated? Underrated?
Overrated: Jackson Pollock was extremely overrated. I just feel anything that can be recreated by a toddler shouldn’t be known as the greatest gift to art.
Underrated: Shania Twain...What? 

Click Image To Join The Fan Club

No comments:

Post a Comment